Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bye-bye fatness!

So I have finally decided that I can't lose all this weight by myself. I signed up for a 'Body Camp Challenge' a couple weeks ago and started a couple days ago. 
Monday was a tough day! I had no idea that I was THAT out of shape. I walk and chase Cameron all over the place, I figured I got some exercise but was quickly proven wrong. That is not exercise at all! This Body Camp is going to kick my butt! 
Tuesday was even worse! I was sore from Monday and worked even harder on Tuesday. By Wednesday I thought I was going to die. It hurt to even sit to pee. It hurt to walk. It hurt to sit. WHY did I sign up for this again? Oh that's right, because I need to lose this weight!!!! 
Today was ok. I wasn't anywhere near as sore! I will keep you up to date....
Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave us comments!